Fancy exploring Mooznen's unique flavors through craft brewing? Behind-the-scenes stories? Craft community trend? The goods (and the other side of it)? Map out your Friday night plan and join us! Private booking is available too, contact us for more details!
Including Moonzen Story and General Brewing Process
Duration: 10-15 mins
(8 taps tastings available)
Date and Time
Every Friday evening 6-10 pm (except public holidays), last call at 9:30 pm and close at 10:00 pm (There is a grace period of 15 mins after your event end time to clean up and depart the premise).
Feel free to bring snacks and order food from here
Terms and Conditions
1) The bookings are not refundable if visitors cannot join the pre-booked session.
2) We accept walk-ins, but they must be accompanied by booking guests. They will be required to pay at the door via payme or cash only.
3) Every session has a 40 pax capacity on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4) For VIP members, we will contact you shortly after the checkout to secure the booking.
5) No refund is available due to a no-show. For Typhoon signal No. 8 or Black rainstorm signal, we will reach out again to arrange a gift card for you with the same order amount for your next bookings/other beer products.
6) Upon booking confirmation, we acknowledge that you could be a representative/business associate of an F&B client and/or overseas distributor for a potential business engagement with Moonzen Brewery.
7) Please be advised that Moonzen Brewery Company Limited is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to persons or property that may occur during events held on our premises. By attending any event at Moonzen Brewery Company Limited, you agree to release and hold harmless Moonzen Brewery Company Limited, its owners, operators, and staff from any and all liability, claims, or damages arising from your participation in the event and brewery tour. You acknowledge that you attend events at your own risk and assume full responsibility for your actions and any consequences that may result from them.
8) Should any dispute arise, the decision of Moonzen Brewery remains final.