Moonzen is a family-run brewery born from our love for authentic beers and ignited by the rich tapestry of Chinese culture. Using only the best ingredients, every Moonzen beer has a story, connecting our drinkers to our brewing journey.
The Operations Assistant is an entry level and full-time position. This is a perfect position for someone that doesn’t mind physical work, has interest in being involved in the local craft beer scene and working in one of the leading breweries in Hong Kong with little or no prior brewing experience.
- Operation & Administration
- Participate in packaging and palletize the packaged beer into the warehouse
- Perform inventory check for finished goods, ingredients and tracked assets
- Upkeep and organize the social space, offices, brewhouse, warehouse, walk-in cold room, and other working areas to the highest sanitary standard
- CIP (clean-in-place) of brewhouse, fermentation vessels, and other equipment
- Clean, sanitize, transport, and organize kegs and bottles
- Grain: inventory, organize, assist with milling and brew day responsibilities
- Assist brewers with other day-to-day task
- Able to physically lift up to 30kg from one location to another; Capable of standing for long periods of time and able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl
- Able to communicate clearly in fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Responsible, resilient with a ‘no task is too small’ attitude with basic problem-solving skill
- Experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing or production environment preferred
Working Day & Hours
- Monday - Friday: 0900 – 1800
If you are interested in joining the journey with Moonzen, please share your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.