Private Booking: Moonzen Brewery Tour
Private booking is perfect for a little mingle session with friends, seminars, town hall meetings, or a retreat session from the office environment!
- Private booking includes a standard 3.5 hours session of 8-taps free-flow tasting (click here for the tasting notes)
- Food is NOT included, feel free to bring snacks and order takeaway
- Projector, speaker, laptop are included, feel free to play your favorite music/videos
- A 10-15 mins tour is included, introducing Moonzen's brand story and general brewing process
Date and Time (except public holidays)
- Afternoon session: 1:00pm – 4:30pm (Monday, Friday, Saturday only)
- Night session: 6:00pm – 9:30pm (Monday, Saturday only)
A 2-weeks notice and non-refundable 50% deposit are required to secure the booking, the remaining 50% must be received before the end of the event.
Terms and Conditions
To ensure a safe environment for you and our team members who have already been vaccinated:
- All brewery visitors must have logged both vaccines in their eHealth HK government app.
- All brewery visitors must use the LeaveHomeSafe HK government app.
- Wear a face mask and observe proper hand hygiene.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Moonzen Brewery remains final.
- No refund is available due to a no-show. For Typhoon signal No. 8 or Black rainstorm signal, we will reach out again to re-schedule your booking.
- For venue booking only or event collaboration without the beer tasting, a separate rate applies.
- There is a grace period of 15 mins after your event end time to clean up and depart the premise.
- While you are welcome to bring or order outside food/drinks (e.g. wine) to consume at the brewery. Please note that your party is in charge of cleaning up all your own food/drinks.
- HKD 1000 safety deposit will apply at the end of the event if #7 & #8 above are failed to comply
- Should you wish to designate beer styles, please consult with our team in advance