Private Booking: Moonzen Brewery Tour
Private booking is perfect for a little mingle session with friends, seminars, town hall meetings, or a retreat session from the office environment!
- Private booking includes a standard 3.5 hours session of 8-taps free-flow tasting (click here for the tasting notes)
- Food is NOT included, feel free to bring snacks and order takeaway
- Projector, speaker, laptop are included, feel free to play your favorite music/videos
- A 10-15 mins tour is included, introducing Moonzen's brand story and general brewing process
Date and Time (except public holidays)
- Afternoon session: 1:00pm – 4:30pm (Monday, Friday, Saturday only)
- Night session: 6:00pm – 9:30pm (Monday, Saturday only)
A 2-weeks notice and non-refundable 50% deposit are required to secure the booking, the remaining 50% must be received before the end of the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Package includes 3.5 hours of free flow, with 8 different beers on tap. We are constantly rotating our taps with different seasonal and exciting brews! (Should you wish to designate beer style on the day, please let our team know at least 2 business days in advance)
- Non-beer drinkers are welcome to bring their own beverage of choice! You are welcome to bring or order outside food/drinks (e.g. wine) to consume at the brewery. Please note your party is in charge of cleaning up all your own food/drinks.
- Please be advised that Moonzen Brewery Company Limited is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to persons or property that may occur during events held on our premises. By attending any event at Moonzen Brewery Company Limited, you agree to release and hold harmless Moonzen Brewery Company Limited, its owners, operators, and staff from any and all liability, claims, or damages arising from your participation in the event and brewery tour. You acknowledge that you attend events at your own risk and assume full responsibility for your actions and any consequences that may result from them.
- For health and safety reasons, every guest is mandatory to scan the QR code to check in upon entry.
- There is a grace period of 15 mins after your event end time to clean up and depart the premises.
- The brewery is closed under typhoon signal no. 8 and black rainstorm signal, therefore the party will be rescheduled upon further arrangement.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Moonzen Brewery remains final.