Experience Oktoberfest At Moonzen Brewery
Exclusively in October 2021, we will release the Oktoberfest beer in our brewery for tasting with a 600ml beer steins giveaway!
Date and Time
Every Friday and Saturday evening in October 2021 between 6pm and 10pm, last call at 9:30pm.
Feel free to bring snacks and order food from here
(Please select the 'VIP' option if you are the Moonzen VIP member for a discounted HKD 110 offer)
To ensure a safe environment for you and our team members who have already been vaccinated:
- We will not accept walk-ins. Only pre-booked and pre-paid guests have made the list of the tour (Deadline: 12:00 noon same Friday).
- All brewery visitors must have logged both vaccines in their eHealth HK government app.
- All brewery visitors must use the LeaveHomeSafe HK government app.
- Wear a face mask and observe proper hand hygiene.
- Every session has a 30 pax capacity on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For VIP members, we will contact you shortly after the checkout to secure the booking.
Should any dispute arise, the decision of Moonzen Brewery remains final.
No refund is available due to no-show. For Typhoon signal No. 8 or Black rainstorm signal, we will reach out again to arrange a gift card for you with the same order amount for your next bookings/other beer products.
Märzen (ABV 6.3% | EBC: 20 | IBU: 18)
Behold Moonzen's #Märzenbier Launching on 8th of #Oktober!
Clocking in at 6.3%ABV this seasonal offering brewed exclusively for Oktoberfest celebrations with copious amount of Munich malt with toasted biscuit aroma flavours and balanced with a clean hop bitterness.
Originating in Germany, this style was traditionally brewed in the spring (“Märzen” meaning “March”) and lagered, throughout the summer. A stronger version was served at early Oktoberfest celebrations and became known as Oktoberfest.