Experience Oktoberfest At Moonzen Brewery
Following the tradition, we will celebrate Oktoberfest with a new brew 'Zesty Helles' and a brand new designed 665ml Oktoberfest glass for you to take home (worth HKD 180)!
5 sessions only, so don't miss out!
(For regular brewery tours, please click me to redirect)
Date and Time
Every Friday evening from Sep 16th to Oct 14th between 6pm and 10pm, last call at 9:30pm.
Feel free to bring snacks and order your own catering.
(Please select the 'VIP' option if you are the Moonzen VIP member for a discounted HKD 100 offer)
To ensure a safe environment for you and our team members who have already been vaccinated:
- We will not accept walk-ins. Only pre-booked and pre-paid guests have made the list of the tour (cut-off 2 hours prior).
- All brewery visitors must have logged both vaccines in their eHealth HK government app.
- All brewery visitors must use the LeaveHomeSafe HK government app.
- Wear a face mask and observe proper hand hygiene.
- Every session has a 40 pax capacity on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For VIP members, we will contact you shortly after the checkout to secure the booking.
Should any dispute arise, the decision of Moonzen Brewery remains final.
No refund is available due to no-show. For Typhoon signal No. 8 or Black rainstorm signal, we will reach out again to arrange a gift card for you with the same order amount for your next bookings/other beer products.
* 如果您係門神VIP會員，請選擇’VIP’選項，可享有折扣價HKD $100優惠參加活動。
Total 8 taps, including but not limited to....
Märzen (ABV 6.3% | EBC: 20 | IBU: 18)
Clocking in at 6.3% ABV this seasonal offering brewed exclusively for Oktoberfest celebrations with copious amount of Munich malt with toasted biscuit aroma flavours and balanced with a clean hop bitterness.
Originating in Germany, this style was traditionally brewed in the spring (“Märzen” meaning “March”) and lagered, throughout the summer. A stronger version was served at early Oktoberfest celebrations and became known as Oktoberfest.
Zesty Helles (ABV 4.8% | EBC: 8 | IBU: 18) - To be kegged on Sep 16th!
A traditional German beer style pairing with tasty & thirst-quenching grapefruit zest!
- Aroma: Zesty grapefruit, moderate grainy-sweet malt. Low to moderately-low floral/ herbal hop aroma
- Appearance: Clear pale yellow to pale gold
- Flavor: Moderately malty start with a twist of zesty citrus followed by a mild sweetness, moderate grainy-sweet malt flavor with a soft, rounded palate impression, supported by a medium-low bitterness, Soft and dry finish
- Mouthfeel: Medium-low body and carbonation. Smooth, well-lagered character